Saturday, September 22, 2007

Olivia Nielson




Well, I guess I really didn't have that much longer to wait. We had our little butter ball, Olivia on Wednesday the 19th of September. She was born at 7:21 pm after about 3 and 1/2 hours of labor and all was well. She weighed 10 pounds even and was 21 inches long. Yah, I can't believe it either. I'm glad that she was a week early is all I can say. She has all fingers and toes and collar bones, too. She is in perfect health and for that we are very grateful. Graham and Emery are very excited to have a new little sister and are very concerned for her well being. We are all doing good apart from being very sleep deprived. She is a good baby, but like the other too, has a gassy tummy so she can get a little fussy. Being a big girl, she has a big appetite, so she thinks she needs to eat all the time. We're working on that one. She was named after her Great Grandfather Oliver Lavern Nielson. I'm sure she'll make him proud.

2 comments:

jillian said...

You are amazing Jenny. Wow.

Mom and Dad said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Jenny, you are wonderwoman! I can hardly wait to meet her.
I love you all and will be seeing you soon.
Love,
Mom