Monday, January 19, 2009

Obsession


I'm sure that Jordan would agree with me, that I have officially reached the state of obsession. I've been trying to get my business going and it's taking alot more effort and time than I thought it would. I've been trying to figure out Publisher to build my website. I have a new found respect for web builders.
So we are still house searching. I think we are realizing that all we need is a lot of patience. It's alot more scary than I thought it would be. What a big commitment.

5 comments:

The Bloomin' Fields said...

I'm going to have to agree with Jordan...look at all that stuff. Super cute, though! Good luck with your website. I opted out of that and just formed the blog. Not as cool as a website, but a whole lot easier. Miss ya!

Jodi said...

Jenny, those are so cute! You are so talented. I know what you mean about house hunting. Sheesh, we look and look and then decide that we should wait a little longer before we buy. Good luck.

Saun and Wes said...

I love this picture. It is great. The colors are great too!

Cami said...

WOW! You have made a TON of jewlery! I bet you are the most stylish woman at church! I love the wooden ones! Good Job! As far as computers go, I am completly clueless and helpless. Good luck though! :)

~ Cami

Cami said...

WOW! You have made a TON of jewlery! I bet you are the most stylish woman at church! I love the wooden ones! Good Job! As far as computers go, I am completly clueless and helpless. Good luck though! :)

~ Cami