Even though we loved our house when we bought it, we felt that the kitchen needed a little help. This is the before picture of our kitchen.
This is when the project really gets started. First of all the counters need to come off. Soon after the counters came off the backsplash and sink came out and a little task became a major project. The demolition took one night for the countertops and about a week for the backsplash. We had the countertops installed but I had to tile the backsplash and install the sink myself. Someone once told me that tiling a backsplash was a simple task, YEAH RIGHT! One thing lead to another, the tile didn't come off without taking drywall and the sink didn't get reinstalled without a little plumbing work. All in all it was worth the life experience and we are very happy.
3 comments:
It looks great! I love it and especially the color contrast of wood with dark counter tops. I hope Obama will be in our favor when we buy a house one day.
You guys did such an awesome job! Looks great!
Looks great. We like the colors.
Post a Comment