Sunday, July 12, 2009

Settling In

Here's a long blog catching us up over the last couple of months. We've had alot of big changes and we're ready to settle down and get back to real life. The first bunch of pictures is 4th of July. We had a nice time with friends and as you can see the kids stayed up way too late.


















Well, here it is. We finally got our house done and moved in. Well, through the generosity of our family, and Jordan's co-workers, we got moved in. They moved us while Jordan was in the hospital with a cracked skull. We were so blessed by the service of others and feel so blessed to have our friends and family in our lives.

Here's the red door. After 4 coats of paint and a lot of "you know what we should have done's" we got the front door painted. Jordan wanted to go for a bold statement and I think he achieved it. Sorry I forgot to rotate it.

My favorite part of the house, the kitchen.



I think it's been a few months since I have blogged anything, so I guess I'll catch up on a bunch of stuff that we've been doing this summer. Graham did a season of coach pitch baseball (Jordan was the coach) and had a great time. Emery did a season of kickball and loved it.


















11 comments:

Michelle said...

Your kids are so big, especially Olivia. They look great! Your house is beautiful.
What happened to Jordan?

Shawna said...

The house looks great! I love the red door! I can't wait to see it in person. looks like you've had a fun summer:) cracked skull and all--The parsons told us about that one..but we hope to hear the real story from you soon!

Kyle and Lacey said...

What a beautiful home! Glad to hear you're moved in. We can't believe how grown up your kids look--they are gorgeous! What happened to Jordan? Is he OK now? We saw on Facebook that he is having trouble hearing out his left ear??

Jordan and Jenny said...

I should clarify. He fell and cracked his skull at work a couple of weeks ago and spent 3 days in the hospital but don't worry, he is doing great now. It cracked into his ear, so he can't hear out of it yet.

Gifford and Amanda said...

We're so glad your all settled in. We love and miss you guys so much! Can't wait for the next trip.

Camile said...

We're going to have to plan a trip to your new home sometime soon! It looks so nice - I also LOVE the kitchen!!! I bet it is so wonderful to have your own home finally!

I didn't know that Jordan couldn't hear out of his ear - how frustrating!

Haley and James said...

Congrats on the new house! Looks amazing and fun! I hope we can hang out soon! I'm glad Jordan is okay too...it stinks being a 'single parent' when the other is sick or injured.

Laura and Bryan said...

I love the kitchen! I am so glad you got into a new house, it's beautiful....makes me want to live there too:)

Mom and Dad said...

What a great blessing that Jordan is ok and you are in your very own house. The kids are just adorable. I miss you. Love, Mom

Cami said...

Hey Jenny! You guys look like you are having a fun summer! I LOVE your house and the kitchen looks AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!! I can't believe how BIG all of your kids are getting!!! WOW!

~ Cami

Annette said...

So Jealous of your kitchen. So. Very. Jealous.