Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Big 30 Cruise

So Jordan and I turned 30 this last week and we wanted to celebrate in style. We did a 4 day Mexcian Baja Cruise and had a blast (after the sea sickness wore off). I recommend motion sick pills for everyone.

This is our favorite shot of the trip. Watching the sun set on the beaches on Ensenada, Mexico.



La Bufadora (a blow hole they call the Buffalo Snort) in Ensenada. Only three in the world.






Boat ride over to Catalina Island.


We loved Catalina Island. It was so beautiful and can't wait to go back. We kayaked a couple of miles up the shore line and loved it! We saw some sea lions jumping by us and brightly colored fish swimming around under us all the way.



I had to recover on the beach from some sea sickness from the cruise ship.


Thanks to everyone who sent us birthday wishes! I'm pretty sure that we won't need to eat for a week! If you've ever been on a cruise you know what I'm talking about.








8 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

I am glad you had fun on your cruise! Maybe one day Ty and I will have the opportunity to go. I also love all the other posts with your kids pics. They are getting so big!

Camile said...

Esweet!!!
My favorite picture is of Jordan picking his nose - nice.
Happy 30th's to you both.
-Aaron

Haley and James said...

That looks so great! Maybe someday I'll be brave and do a cruise. :) We should hang out before the snow falls!

Gifford and Amanda said...

It seems like y'all had so much fun. We are totally thrilled you were able to go on a cruise. Way to turn 30 in style!! Love you guys and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had a blast! I miss you. love, Mom

Kyle and Lacey said...

Awesome--looks like a great trip! Glad you were able to celebrate in style.

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

What a great way to celebrate.. 30 doesn't seem that old to me anymore. Loved the earings in that one picture too. I will miss your jewlery.

Saundra said...

Cute pictures of all your fun stuff you have been doing this summer. We need to go hiking together. Hmmm, is it too late since it snowed today?