Monday, April 26, 2010

Emery's Birthday

Ok, so we have not dropped off the face of the earth. Our camera is broken, and I've been very unmotivated to post on the blog. Well, after Emery's birthday (we borrowed a camera) I figured it was time to post again. I can't believe Emery is 6! She had a lot of fun at her little princess party. Here are some pics from her party.
















4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big and beautiful your girls are. What fun pictures.
Did you see the front cover of the U of I magazine? It is the picture of DJ, my kids, and Emery. It is super cute!

Haley and James said...

She's such a cute little girl! Really we need to hang out and soon.

Cami said...

that is the cutest cake I have ever seen!!!! I guess, technically, they are cupcakes. Still... too cute! Emery is so dang cute!

~ Cami

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Happy LATE bday, Emery! You are growing so big, so fast. Jenny, did you make the cupcakes? If so, how? They are so amazing!!! : ) Miss you!