Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

4 comments:

Shawna said...

that cow costume is halarious...was that Jordan's idea? Olivia looks adorable as a little orange pumpkin..she would look good in anything. And that is one scary pirate.

deannegalloway said...

Your family is so cute. Olivia is adorable...10lbs holy cow! You're one tough woman! It is so good to hear from you and I am so excited to keep in touch. We really enjoyed your friendship when we were in moscow. If you ever need a short vacation come to Tri-cities, it's only 2 1/2 hours away! we'd love to see you guys!

Shawna said...

jenny, what was the name of the baby sleep book? I need to refer it to a friend. let me know.

Camile said...

I never got to see the kids' costumes - very cute! We started a blog! Go to Curt and Shawna's to get the link. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
p.s. Sorry about Ellie's mess at your house yesterday - yuck!!!