Here are some pictures from Olivia's baby blessing. She was blessed on the 28th of October here in our ward. She looked beautiful in her little white dress. It was a good day and we are grateful to our parents and Cody and Kendra for driving all the way up here to be with us on this special day for her. She is growing so quickly and getting cuter by the day. Now only if we could straighten out her nights, life would really be great.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Olivia's Blessing Day
Here are some pictures from Olivia's baby blessing. She was blessed on the 28th of October here in our ward. She looked beautiful in her little white dress. It was a good day and we are grateful to our parents and Cody and Kendra for driving all the way up here to be with us on this special day for her. She is growing so quickly and getting cuter by the day. Now only if we could straighten out her nights, life would really be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
she is a gorgeous baby! Graham and Em are growing like weeds too. Graham especially. you are looking pretty good too. Congrats!
She is beautiful! Her dress looks incredible! Is there some story behind it? She looks a lot like her brother and sister. I am glad you had a good day - how nice to have family make the trip. Your family picture looks perfect. Miss you!
Jenny, you look way good, I love that shirt. Your baby is cute too. And the dress is beautiful. I'm sad we missed it.
What a beautiful girl! We loved seeing the picture of your cute family. Emery has changed so much since we last saw her! It's fun to see all your cute pictures and what you guys have been up to.
She looks so pretty in her new dress. I'm glad the blessing was nice. Hey, so I have to tell you that I am sending you a gift that has been sitting in the package ready to go to the post office for a month now. Sorry it's so late, but it's on the way now...I promise. I miss you guys. I wish we lived closer and our kids could hang out. Your halloween pics are so cute too.
Post a Comment