
A picture truely is worth a thousand words. Our poor little Emery has been getting car sick alot on our trips and we have to pull over often so she can get out and walk around. I feel so bad for her because I remember feeling the exact same way when I was little. She's a trooper.

Hey look! It's me with no freckles! I went with some friends to a free Mary Kay facial and makeover and needless to say, they have you try out alot of makeup. I'm not a fan of wearing foundation makeup, but I was game to try something new and no I won't be keeping up the painted on look.
2 comments:
You're a babe! Jordan is one lucky guy. He definitely married up! But he already knew that. J/K Jordan!
I felt so bad for Emery that I almost started to cry when I saw the picture and read the caption for her carsickness.
With or without freckles, Jenny, your beautiful. Although, I'm partial to your freckles too!
Love,
Jeanine
Post a Comment