
I was able to attend Time Out for Women up in Spokane this last weekend and let me tell you, I highly recommend going if you ever get the chance. Loved it! I learned that I'm not the only one who tries to have Family Home Evening and it usually ends up being Family Home Moment. We have about 5 to 10 minutes to get our point across and then the attention is gone and kids are all over the place. I know it's better than nothing, so we keep trying. It took at least that long to get everyone to sit in one place and look at the camera (minus Olivia) to snap this picture.
I had a very uplifting and inspiring weekend with a few friends from the ward. Good times.
4 comments:
Cute family picture! I'm glad you had such a good time at Time Out. I loved the pictures from the previous post of Emery and your make-over. I wish I would have taken a camera so that we could have a picture of all of us at the Mary Kay party - that was so much fun!
Hey Jenny- I saw your blog on Camilles'. Yeah our family nights are the same way- and I dont think its gonna get better- cause I remeber trying to get out of it any way I could! cute fam cute hair! (emily turner-from church if you haven't figured it out!)
I totally agree about family night! I hope that I can go to time out for women in the future I have heard so many great things. You guys look so great! I love your haircut. I just chopped mine too!
Hey jenny I found your blog through camille. I can't believe how many people have a blog...like everyone in my ward so far. Its so exciting. So I've started one...not much to it yet but it will start to pick up once I start doing things worth writing about.
Anyway I wanted to let you know that I am doing family pictures up at the arboretum on the 26th for people in my ward. If you wanted to get your families done let me know and I can squeeze you in. It's just 40$ and you take home a CD of all images cleaned up and enhanced. Let me know
katyanneatkinson.blogspot.com
katyanneatkinson@gmail.com
Post a Comment