On Saturday morning, Jordan and I ran our first 5 K together. I'm so glad he talked me into it because I had a great time. I really didn't think I could finish the whole thing but I surprised myself. We ran down in Lewiston along the Snake river into Hells Gate State Park. It was a beautiful day and I loved it. Maybe we just found our new hobby to do together, although I must say that I can sure feel it today. Thank you to Jordan's parents for hanging out with our kids while we ran.
Jordan's parents came up for the weekend to attend Jordan's Thesis presentation. I must congratulate him for all the hard work he has put into this project over the last two years. I am very proud of him and his accomplishment. He gave an excellent presentation and am proud to day that he is officially a master of the sciences. I love you Jordan.


Emery turned 4 years old this last Tuesday and I decided she could have her first friends birthday party. That was an event, let me tell you. We live in a complex crawling with little kids and especially little girls. Emery had the day of her life and to tell you the truth if I never see another princess I will be just fine with that.

She wanted a castle cake that she saw in a magazine (thank you Hilary) so I attempted to copy the picture. It turned out fun for all the girls.

Here is a picture of all the little princesses that Emery loves to run around with every day. Two of them weren't even able to come. Emery has really been blessed here and will really miss them when we have to move.

Many hands make the work light. With all the help she got openning her presents, it was over in a flash. She had a great time.
8 comments:
Wow! great job on the cake. I can't belive she is 4!! your baby is 4! Congrats on the run and Jordan's graduation. Quite an accomplishment... now you have to decide about the future ;)
congrats on the 5K, that is impresssive and so is the master's degree! ya!! for you! Make sure you let us know where you are headed next! we are excited to find out. What a cute little princess party...aren't you brave! that cake looks amazing and the present pic is halarious! It is a good thing birthdays only come once a year!
1. I think you are incredible!
2. A 5 K? Way to go!
3. Congrats to Jordan on the MS!
4. The cake is amazing!!!! Halle's birthday is in May, could you bake her the same cake, I am sure she would love it. I may just have to copy you - I saw the sand castle cake in Family fun, but wouldn't have thought to make it in to a princess castle.
5. I think you are Super Mom/ Woman.
6. LOVED the pictures.
Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love the cake. I recognized it too. Good job for undertaking it. I don't think I would have been that brave. Good job on your race too, and you look great by the way.
CONGRATS JORDAN! We are so happy for you. You have accomplished a very great thing and we admire you for it and are very excited for you guys and where life will take you next! K, I just realized that was a very long runon sentence.
I need to get that picture of the party princesses - I think Carly and Ellie look like twins in the picture.
Way to go 5k. I think running is addicting...sounds like your on your way. I can't believe Emery is 4! happy birthday! I love the cake...so cute!
Good job with the 5k-- you give me hope. I am getting nervous for mine. Congrats on the master's degree. Do you know where your little family will end up? Keep us posted. We'd love it if you ended up back in the Rexburg area!
Hey jenny- we did the 5k hting too but we were late we missed the start so we didn't see you but we saw lianne and her kids- good times!
Post a Comment