Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring on the Palouse

The hills are finally starting to show some green which is encouraging, although the wind is still fridgid. We took this shot when we were out for a bike ride with the kids. It's about a mile from our apartment.
This was Olivia's first ride in the bike trailer and Emery was very excited to have her in there with her instead of Graham. They were both fast asleep with in 15 minutes.
God made our children cute so we would still love them the morning after a night of crying. I know I'm biased, but isn't she about the cutest thing?
Graham is a trooper when it comes to bike rides. He beat us all and would have kept going if I hadn't wanted to go back because I was getting tired on all the hills. Biking is his all time favorite thing to do.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Palouse??
Those green hills are so pretty! I love bike rides. That picture of Olivia is way cute!! she looks adorable all bundled up. I feel the same way about my kids...especially crazy babies!! Ali is reaching the 18 month frustrated age and if she weren't cute we might beat her.

jillian said...

So fun! Olivia and Emmy look cute side by side! definitely related. We need a supply of tubes and such to get us going on our bikes too! Have fun!

Mom and Dad said...

Ahhhhh! Green hills! I'm still waiting for them to get here in Rexburg.

The kids are DARLING and, yes, I agree, Olivia is the cutest little thing!

Graham is such a "stud"! We can hardly wait to see all of you this weekend!

Love you all

Brandy said...

Hey Jenny! How are you guys? Michael was just saying the other day that he wished he could come ride bikes with his old buddies Graham and AJ! It was fun to find your blog! COngrats on the sweet baby girl - she is beautiful!
~Brandy

Craig Atkinson said...

she is pretty cute!!!!! I love the head tilt by graham

Saun and Wes said...

Yes, Olivia is a way cute little girl. She gets cuter and cuter all the time. And Emery is so pretty. I love her blonde hair. Biking sounds like fun. I need one of those things you pull your kids around in.

Golden Girl said...

Jenny;

Hey! I just found your blog! Love it! Olivia is so big! We miss seeing you around!

Dore'
Here is my blog if you are interested!

http://www.thejolleys.net/blogs/dore/