We didn't do anything too exciting this memorial weekend. We spent Saturday evening bbqing with the Perry's and Monday evening bbqing with the Bloomfields so I guess we did our favorite thing: eat alot. We almost went to Rexburg the following week because my Grandma Jolley passed away, but we decided we just couldn't make it since we haven't found a job yet and things are going to be kind of tight. She was an amazing lady. Also, Graham had been looking forward to the father and sons camping trip that weekend for awhile especially because it was on his birthday. They had a great time.


Jordan and Graham goofed around alot in their tent and stayed up way too late, of course. They went fishing the next day.
Graham had a fun little party with some of his friends the next week. It was his friend Ben's birthday also, so we had a combined party at the park.

My kids get a little zoned out in front of the TV in the mornings. Here's a picture from behind.
Here's a picture from the front. At least it's one thing they can all do together.
4 comments:
so sorry about your grandma. your kids keep getting more and more cute. happy birthday Graham and good luck with the job hunting!
Dear Jordan, Jenny and Kids,
Sorry to hear about Grandma Jolley. I know you will miss her.
Looks like Jordan and Graham had a fun time on thier campout. Graham looks like he is having just as much fun at his party. I wish I could've been there.
I miss you all so much.
I love you,
Jeanine
How do you get your kids to sit in front of the tv? Luke is just too bored to sit. The only movie he will watch is Hairspray. I've tried to put cartoons on for him and he could care less.
Happy Birthday Graham - we sure do miss you! I love the picture of the kids watching tv from behind and Olivia peeking back. Oh! I so hope you get a job in Utah! We miss you guys tons.
That's too bad that you couldn't go home for your Grandma Jolley's funeral - I hope you're all doing okay.
Post a Comment