This last Wednesday, Giff, Jaden, and I traveled our way down to Salt Lake. Giff had to be at hospital orientations in Salt Lake and Provo all day Thursday and Friday so Jaden and I decided we would tool our little selves around Temple square. Thursday, we had a blast going to many of the sites, eating at the Nauvoo Cafe, and playing on the temple grounds. Jaden absolutely loved the waterfalls in front of the Conference center and the others on the temple grounds. On Friday Jaden and I went shopping at the gateway mall and he was so patient having to sit in his stroller all day. That afternoon Giff, Jaden, and I went to Cabelas and Jaden had a great time looking at the aquarium of fish with his dad. On Saturday we went to Park City with my brother's (Brian) family and ate some candied apples, drove down main street, and shopped some more at the outlets. We seriously did not want to come back to Rexburg. We had so much fun. Here are some of the pictures of our trip.
Here we are at the front of one of the entrances of Temple Square. The flowers were so beautiful and you can kind of see the temple in the background.
This is at the Visitor's Center in front of Christ.
In front of Salt Lake Temple.
This is Giff and Jaden at the fish aquarium at Cabelas.
This is Jaden and me shopping at the Gateway.
Below is Adam and Eve. There were some sister missionaries that Jaden couldn't stop staring at (as you can see below) I think it was the first time Jaden had ever seen and an asian and a philipino person. It was hilarious. He just would not stop looking at them. They were cracking up.
3 comments:
Fun trip! Amanda, I love how you do the same pose in each picture when you are holding Jaden. You are so cute. Miss you guys!
Jaden's leather jacket is adorable! Looks like you guys had fun in SLC. We do miss those mountains but we do love the green out here.
Robert says Giff looks handsome, and he really likes Jaden's leather jacket.
Post a Comment