Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy halloween everyone! We had a fun time this year with Kendall around. It was kind of a crazy day we flew into salt lake around noon from hawaii, stopped at guitar center, got home around six and then Cody had a concert at the westwood. It was awesome, they did such a great job! Cody dressed up like Flava Flav it was hilarious! After we went to the concert we wanted to go visit jaden, but he was sleeping, so we went and visited grandma and grandpa adams. It was a fun halloween.

little chub chub




haha so cute!

3 comments:

Alison and Troy said...

Haha! Kendalls' costume was pretty funny! I think you guys have a WAY cute kid. my favorite part was the mustache. how was Hawaii?
Troy

Jordan and Jenny said...

SO CUTE!! What a cute chub. I love his pirate costume.

Mom and Dad said...

LOL! I wish i could've seen Kendall in person! He is so cute!