Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! Jaden had his first real experience with trick-or-treating this year and it was pretty fun. He also went to his first Halloween party as well. Melaleuca had all of their trick-or-treaters yesterday and had the entire call center decorated up pretty good. Jaden wasn't sure what to do at first, but it didn't take him very long to get his candy and put it in his bucket. By the end he was trying to take whole containers of candy instead of individual pieces. Our little penguin also went to the World Gym Halloween party for the kids. He made a pumpkin paperplate, danced, played games, ran around like a wild man, and chowed down the candy. Our little penguin was so over-stimulated at the party this morning that he cried when we got home and fell asleep about a minute later. He's had a good Halloween! Look, I'm a penguin!!



Life is good!


What is this?



I'm done with Halloween! This spider on the side of my face is so annoying!



This is the halloween pumpkin he made and the bucket he trick-or-treated with. Thank you Grandma Shel.

5 comments:

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

jaden looks so cute! I love his costume!

Ty and Jenn said...

How adorable! I wish Luke was closer to his cousins because they would have had a blast.

Jordan and Jenny said...

Love his costume! I wish we could have seen him in person. Miss you all.

Jordan and Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom and Dad said...

What a cutie pie!