Saturday, December 13, 2008

The View

I have missed the big mountains being so close. I love that Springville is right up next to the Wasatch Mountains. You walk out the front door and your eyes go straight up. I love it. Here is the view out my back door:

Here is the view out my front door:
And here is the view in between.

Hope everyone is having fun in the snow!

3 comments:

Michael and Marisa said...

HI Jenny,
I am so gald you guys are settling in! We got your Christmas card! Very cute! I am hoping that we can get one out, but I am running out of time. Hope all is well, we think of your family often and miss you guys.

Marisa

The Bloomin' Fields said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bloomin' Fields said...

Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you know we got your Christmas card. Yea!! Totally cute. We miss not having you here to play in the snow with us. We got about 9 inches last night. Good times in Moscow. : ) We sure hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We'll be thinking of you and the shrimp dinner that you make. Wish we could enjoy it with ya! Love, The Bloomies