Monday, December 8, 2008
We're here!
I've been a slacker lately, but other things has been on my mind. Just wanted to let everyone know that we got to Utah alright and are getting settled in. Graham likes his class at school, and Emery just started preschool there as well. She loves it of course. I really don't like starting over in new places, but things are going alright. I'm so lucky to have Saundra here to hang out with and answer my many questions. I'll post some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i didn't know you were moving too.. thanksgiving break. we moved as well...Well the kids and i did and all of our stuff down to Emmett Idaho but craig is alone in an empty apartment for a few more weeks till the semester is over. Im glad you found a job!!!!! Tell Emery kaydence will miss her dearly.
I am glad the kids are adjusting well. I am sure you will meet lots of fun new people. That is the one bonus to moving to a new place.
I am glade you made it!! Good luck
Glad you made it and all are adjusting well. Keep us posted on all.
Post a Comment