Well, it's been a long time since we've posted, so I thought I would catch up for the last couple of weekends. Jordan has been taking the kids fishing, we've done a trail ride, and a beautiful hike. It's been great living by all these canyons and enjoying the beautiful spring, if it would stop snaowing every other day.
These first few are from our hike in Diamond Fork Canyon yesterday. We tried to make it to the hot springs, but it took too long and the kids were getting hungry. We'll try again in a few weeks.

Emery always has to strike a pose.

Graham looks so excited for this.

Livi loves to go on hikes. She didn't whine once. She's the only one.

True Emery

Check out the dent in Graham's cheek. He got hit in the face with a baseball bat over a month ago and it's still there. Hopefully it will go away someday.

Emery posing again and the beginning of the hike.

Our trail ride down on Spanish River Trail, by where our new house will be.

Graham in his element.

Graham and Jordan fishing in the Diamond Fork Canyon a couple of weeks ago.
We're having fun in the great outdoors and we can't wait for the rest of the summer!
6 comments:
That's awesome that you guys take the effort to enjoy the outdoors. We should get together for one of these outings sometime. We've been trying to do things like this, but I wish we did it even more. (Aubree will probably make it a little difficult for awhile.) But we should seriously plan to get together sometime soon.
Emery is such a cutie - I love her poses. I wish we lived closer so her and Carly could be playmates again.
How's the house coming?
I wish we could've been there with you. Everyone looks like they had a good time. I love the fact that you are closer and we get to see you more often. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Hopefully the snow we got yesterday will be melted by then!
Love you all,
Mom
I am glad you guys get to do little day hikes as a family. We don't have a lot of hiking areas around here but I will have to try to find some for the summer and maybe Ty will have time to join us.
Wow, way to get outside! We'll have to plan a fun hike this summer so we can meet up...
Oh Man! I can NOT believe how big the kids have gotten in such a short period of time too! Emery looks so grown up now, and Olivia too! Crazyness! Looks like you guys are having fun! Must be nice to go on hikes! We are still very much in winter mode here! You're not missing out on much! :)
~ Cami
I agree with Cami, the kids have changed a lot since you moved. I registered Grayson for kindergarten the other day. I thought of you and how Emery will be going next year, too. I think she'll always stay 2 yrs. old when I first met you guys, though. Man, time flies!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment