Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Times with Jaden

We have so many pictures to post since we haven't posted in such a long time. Sorry if this is too long. There are Valentine cookies being decorated all the way to Easter Egg Hunts. Bear with us.

Texans have funny traditions as you all know. One of them is taking pictures in the state flower, the Bluebonnett. Many families traumitize their children by putting them through this as we did with Jaden and as I did growing up. They randomly grow along highways and wherever. They actually turned out pretty cute though.




At a local ice cream shop, everyone takes pictures by the cows. Weird, I know, but it's fun.








At the train ride at Zilker Park. Jaden was a little nervous at first and then loved it.


Jaden and Giff opening his easter basket on Easter Sunday.

Jaden was very excited about the cars...maybe more than the treats.


His easter basket...yes the wrong way. I have issues.




Jaden and me dying eggs.

Giff and Jaden dying eggs.

Searching for those hidden eggs in the backyard.
Yay! He found one...



...and another

Just before the Easter Egg Hunt with all the grandkids. Obviously Jaden didn't want to pause for a picture in the midst of it all.


Here are some house pics.

Front door of our house looking into the living room and through the kitchen.

Our little humble abode. :)

Jaden decorated Valentine cookies with Grandma H. and cousin Ty.

His favorite part is the sprinkles.

4 comments:

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

your new house is so cute!

Ty and Jenn said...

Jaden is getting so big! I love your new house! I bet Jaden loves having the room to run around.

Mom and Dad said...

Ahhhh! Jaden is so cute! I wish i could've been there to share Easter with you all.
The house looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Love you all!
Mom

Jordan and Jenny said...

So fun!
Your house is so cute! I'm sure you all love it. We miss you guys!