We've been having fun with all the usual Easter activities this year. We hope that you all had a great Easter as well. We missed everyone.
This was the best I could do for a family photo.
I just thought this picture was funny. We were getting ice cream at Dairy Queen.
5 comments:
Cute pics! Yes we missed not being at Grandma's house this year for the famous Easter egg hunt. Luke is finally at the age where he understands and totally loves searching for eggs.
Looks like y'all had so much fun! We wish we could have been there to take part in the hunt. Love the pics.
Love the easter egg faces...and Livy's sweet face!
What a cute egg family! We sure missed you guys at the Weaver's conference brunch. It was super good food!! I'm amazed at how old Emery's looking...and in only a few months. Definitely not two anymore. : ) We're finally getting green color around here. Now the temps just need to stay in the 70-80 range, and I'll be happy.
Olivia is so big! We sure miss you guys. My kids are always asking if they can play with you guys. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment