Tuesday, December 15, 2009
It's A Girl!
So...we are having a girl! Giff and I were just for sure that we were going to have another boy, so we were pretty shocked when they told us we were having a girl. Her profile looks pretty similar to the way Jaden's looked and her mouth was wide open when they did it. She's a Nielson! I guess we're keeping with the Nielson tradition...boy first, then girl. We'll see for Cody and Kendra. I told Giff, "You know what this means right, we need to go shopping!" I have been totally loving all of the stuff little Sofi has been in. Little doll-face. We're happy parents!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! That's so fun to have a boy and a girl! I was really excited to find out, because now I get to go shop and get something cute for her this Christmas! Oh and thank you for the cute texas long horn tree ornament it looks cute on our tree!
Congrats you guys! We are having another girl, too. That makes 4 girls and one boy for us. You never know how the Lord wants to bless you. If you just found out, we are probably due around the same time (end of April for us) We are excited for you!
Yay! I am so excited for you!
Yay! I am so excited for you!
Yay! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment