Reading books, watching Monsters, Inc. , snacks, quiet time and best of all playing cars with Luke was the best thing ever.
The only thing that rivaled it was when sweet little Sophie would snuggle on my shoulder like she intended to be there for a day or two and then fall asleep.
Sophie. Thank you so much, Ty and Jenn,
for allowing me to share that time with you.
I just wish I could have been with all of my family.
I think that seeing my kids,
any of them, just
once or twice a year is just not enough.
I am so grateful for my wonderful sons, their beautiful wives and the best grandchildren ever.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I love you all so much!
Mom
2 comments:
We loved having you here and it was so nice to have Luke given undivided attention since he has had his world shifted the past seven weeks. He was so well behaved when you were here.
What precious little ones!
Post a Comment