Sunday, December 2, 2007

Holiday Season

I guess this is what I get when I ask for help hanging the ornaments on the tree. Looks like they missed the tree. I live with a bunch of goofballs.
Not much room in our apartment for anything else when the tree is up but we are officially ready for the holidays, minus a few presents to be purchased and cards to be made and treats, so I guess we really aren't ready but hey, we got the tree up.

8 comments:

Hilary said...

Looks beautiful! Merry Christmas! Don't you love decorating for the holidays? It is my favorite thing ever!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Oh my goodness! How are you guys? I found you on McGregors blog! I cant believe you have 3 kids now! How fun! And Graham is SO big! Time sure flies huh!? So how are things in your neck of the woods. And just an FYI we are BIG Huskker fans so you better watch what you say!! ;)

Camile said...

Finally...a new post!! :-)
I love the earrings!
(I guess I can just walk the 20 steps to your house if I want to see you - but blogs are still so fun!)

Saun and Wes said...

Cute tree! Cute family! Olivia's smiling picture is so cute. I think she looks just like you Jenny in it. And that video of Graham is so fun to watch. Wow, first lost tooth! We are getting to be old. I remember when I lost my first tooth and it doesn't seem that long ago, and now our kids are losing teeth--well, yours anyway. How fun. I miss you guys.

abby said...

Hey guys!!! Cute pictures. It's fun to see all of you. It makes me miss the old days. I have't quite crossed over into the blogging world but I do want to send you a Christmas card. Could you send me your address? My email is abbigail27@hotmail.com

Shawna said...

Too funny. Why are all the goofy pictures with Jordan. Ya, know Curt is the same way. I have to remind him all the time how old he is. But the kids enjoy it.

deannegalloway said...

I love the earrings. That is a classic picture. Loosing teeth too..your kids are growing so fast. Hope you have a merry christmas!

Mom and Dad said...

What a bunch of goofballs!
All I can say is, "They learned from the best!" (
That means YOU, Jordan!)
I miss all of you.
Love Mom