
Kendra's Thanksgiving dinner. We had to post this one! She was the first one to the table when dinner was announced. Just remember, she's eating for two. Just kidding Kendra, we love you!

Jaden and Olivia chilling on the blanket getting to know each other for the first time.

Emery's first statement after we discovered she had been playing with the markers was "No body did this to me!" and then saw all the green marker all over Graham and Carly's hands. Partners in crime stick up for each other.

Olivia has become all smiles lately when you talk to her, even when she gets fussy she'll throw in a smile and then go back to crying. She's growing so fast.
4 comments:
She is such a doll and has an adorable smile! She will be a big flirt with the boys.
We were so glad to see everyone before Thanskgiving, sorry we couldn't be there on the actual day. We loved meeting Olivia for the first time. In the picture with Olivia and Jaden on the floor, they almost look the same size. What fun pictures.
I can't believe I missed those smiles over Thanksgiving! I am still kicking myself for it. Your kids look darling, Emery's saying was hilarious - not prompted at all I am sure. Glad you had a nice weekend. I am so excited that you are going to Portland! I can't wait to hear about your trip! Enjoy!
cute baby. So funny about Emery and the markers. Kids are halarious about not knowing whether or not they are going to be in trouble and coming up with the most interesting things. Heidi will whisper to Tanner..right in front of us...don't tell mom about such and such...like we can't hear.
Post a Comment