Thursday, December 20, 2007



Olivia's gone from hating her bathtime to really love being in the buff. Jordan can always get big smiles from her before she goes into the tub. I had to do a little cropping because after I took the picture, I realized the reflection in the mirror had a big crack in it if you know what I mean. Well, I finally got all the Christmas projects done like cards and neighbor treats, and primary teacher presents. Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves through this every year but after thinking about it, deep down I really like it and I know it's a good way to keep in touch with those who we don't see that often. I hope every one is having a good Holiday Season and not stressing about things too much and I hope every one travels safe.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

great smile, what a cutie! Merry Christmas!!

Hilary said...

Amen on the stressing. Maybe if I start earlier next year I will be able to enjoy the season more as oppossed to getting frustrated with all the little things. Who knew Christmas cards were such a project? Olivia looks darling.

jillian said...

My friend Emilie does New Years cards and treats ( half her family has a birthday in Dec.) That way she can enjoy christmas a little more. I might adopt that idea too! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Camile said...

What a sweetie - we have some cute pictures of her smiling at Aaron! We'll e-mail them.

Saun and Wes said...

How cute! Love the hair. London loves loves loves bathtime and I love watching her in the tub. See what you have to look forward to? We hope you guys have a great Christmas! And I am sorry, but we didn't send cards this year. I am slacking. Next year for sure though.