Well, the new year hasn't brought too much luck with it yet. We all brought in the new year sound asleep at midnight because we are all down with a terrible cold. Graham, Jordan, and Olivia seem to be doing much better except for some lingering coughs. Emery and I still have some fighting off to do with our colds. You know your kids are sick when they come ask you if they can go take a nap. That's what Emery has done for the past three days. Oh well, we'll get over it.
So Jordan and I had to give talks in church on Sunday and we spoke about New beginnings so I've been doing alot of thinking about changing and resolutions and I wondered what everybody else's resolutions were for the year. I like to hear the ideas of others because it gives me the motivation to make the changes I need in my life. Some that I have thought about were: sticking to my budget better and saving a little more money, playing more with my kids, and dropping those last 15 pounds of baby fat. Life could get a little interesting for us in a few months since we have no idea were we will be during the summer, so I'm sure a little extra saved money is going to be very important.
I hope everyone had a fun new year celebration and it brings everyone peace and happiness. Thank you to everyone for all your love and support this last year as we welcomed in a new member of our family. We love you and love hearing from you.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry about the colds, those are never fun. great resolutions! good luck with those!
This season is hard to have really tiny ones. Once one gets sick, it seems to make its way through the family. Hope is short lived. It is so fun to see your family through the blog. One of my resolutions is blog more often so my family can see my kids. Another is to make a keep a better schedule for my kids. We'll see how it goes! Good luck with yours!
It's only been a couple of weeks, but we sure do miss you guys!
We haven't even talked about new years resolutions yet - that's how on top of things we are. These are some things I know I want to work on: personal scripture study (hopefully the institute class will help with that), be a better mom (play more, be more consistent, teach more, etc.).
One things that Aaron and I tried to do last year was to write our goals down and put them up in our bathroom where we could see them every day and then talk about our progress every month. Sadly enough, we weren't too successful! But, it's a new year and we can start all over!
We can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully we'll be home tomorrow.
Post a Comment