Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun with the gang





As you can see Olivia is one of the gang already. They have fun together and Graham and Emery do a good job of keeping her entertained. As for the last picture, all I can say is a picture is worth a thousand words. She is our little princess.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

What darling kids! I think Olivia looks like Graham. I love her big smile! It was so fun to talk to you - you are the best!

Saun and Wes said...

Oh goodness, your kids are cccuuuutttte! I love the one of Olivia with her hands behind her head sleeping. Jackson used to do that all the time and we would take pics of him too. Also, London has that same outfit she is wearing. Love it. So cute. She's got the cutest roundest face. We miss you guys! Love ya, Saun

deannegalloway said...

SO Cute! Your kids are getting so big and little olivia is ADORABLE! Good luck with the sleeping thing. I don't have much advice except a binky and just let them cry it out. It's the only thing that worked for us. It only took a week for both of my girls to figure it out. But, I know every kid is so different! Hope you gusy are doing well other than the no sleep!