Sunday, January 6, 2008

Winter Fun




We've had to really bundle up over the last week or two. Graham and Emery have really enjoyed the sleds they got for Christmas and there's no shortage of sledding hills here in Moscow. Graham especially has really spent alot of time out in the snow.
Check out our little diva Emery sporting her new do. She's been asking for a haircut ever since I cut mine, so we went with it. She really looks grown up now, and has the attitude to go along with it.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

man, we need to go find some snow and take our kids sledding...they don't know what they are missing, but Curt doesn't want to miss out. Emery's haircut is soo cute! I love it. It looks so great on her. I can't wait until Ali's hair grows so my girls can have matching hair cuts.

Camile said...

You forgot to mention that you made that adorable hat Olivia is wearing! So CUTE!

Hilary said...

Emery's hair is perfect! I have never seen anything cuter in my whole life. You cut your hair? How short? Stop holding out on us and post a picture of yourself!