First, we headed out to Johnson, Washington (the only parade around). It's a town of about 500 people, but a couple of thousand people come to watch the parade. It's crazy.
The kids were anxiously awaiting the candy.
Livi was anxiously waiting for some snacks.
After the parade and nap time was bbq time with the Perry's.
Do you like our matching Walmart shirts? Aren't we patriotic?
Ashlynn and Emery having fun before we left for the fireworks.
Firework time with the Bloomfields and the Perry's. They put on a pretty good party in the park in Pullman with a great firework display.
Livi was just there for the snacks and she loved the fireworks.
After the fireworks and a long day of fun and treats, the kids were knocked out. Hopefully next year we can spend the 4th with family again. It's been too long. But we sure are grateful for good friends to hang with us on holidays. We hope every one had a great Holiday. I love this country! God bless America!
4 comments:
What a fun day! Darling kids. I love the picture of them sound asleep at the end of the day. Olivia's headband is so cute! What a great 4th of July family. I also like how you call her and spell Livi. Darling!
PS - Love the bracelet for Janae's baby. You were so quick at sending it. Thanks for the discount! You are fantastic.
Looks like you guys had fun. We did the 4th with our neighbors in our backyard. Hey Ty and I started a blog cuz we had some friends hounding us about doing one on our own. I will try to keep this one updated as well. nielsonmontser@blogspot.com
I seriously wish we could have been there. We did have a fun time with my family, but I'm still a little homesick for Moscow and all of you still there. Aaron and I were just talking about how when we would leave Moscow for a vacation we always looked forward to going back "home" (to Moscow). But, the thought of going back to Midvale just makes me feel a little depressed. I wonder when I'll get over it!
I'm glad you had such a good 4th. Livi is getting so big, we can't wait to see you all again! (It's making me get teary just thinking about it.)
I really hope things work out with the Springville job. Are there any job opportunities in SLC?! :)
I love the pics. That one of Emery and Ashlyn is soooooo cute!! That's a keeper!
~ Cami
Post a Comment