Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun pictures

Here are a few fun random pictures from the last couple of weeks.
This first one I love. Livi in true form: being a goof ball at the fair, belly hanging out and all.



We went to the Latah county fair last night with some friends the Mathies. They are great. We get such a kick out of their kids and our kids love to play with them.


A whole bunch of friends went fishing on Labor day and had a big bbq afterwards.

Livi's first experience with pancakes and syrup. Jordan said he handed her a plate with pancakes with syrup on them and a fork and then had to walk in the back for a second. When he came back she had dumped the pancakes on her tray and was holding the plate a licking it.

The kids like to play in the fountain at "Friendship Square" with dad while I'm busy selling at the farmer's market.

4 comments:

Camile said...

Livi is such a little cutie!! Carly is looking at this with me and just wants to squeeze her! I am so excited to see you guys this weekend - I loved the picture of Graham, Emery and Olivia at the end of the post. Cute kids!

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, J & J, could your kids get any cuter? I don't think so. Livi is so cute in the picture with her syrup and pancakes. I can't wait to see you Jenny, sorry we had to postpone. See you soon!

Ty and Jenn said...

Everyone is growing up so fast. Livi is turning one already! We miss seeing you guys.

Cami said...

Cute Pictures! I can't believe how big Olivia is getting!!! What little kid doesn't like anything with syrup on it!?!

~ Cami