My friends and I have been running a booth at the Moscow Farmer's Market each Saturday this summer. I started with my baby bracelets and decided to try my hand at Women's jewelry. It's been great. It is such a learning experience. I think that when the market is over in October I might want to start my own business and keep going with it at my own pace. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to try it first at the farmers market. I'm learning so much about business and what people like. Here is a picture of our booth. Here we are at the National Lenitl Festival in Pullman, WA. We're also doing a women's craft fair at the U of I in November. Although I've been busy with it, it's been nice to have my own thing to work on and keep my mind busy with. Someday I'll have a website with it all on it so you all can check out my stuff.
Friday, September 5, 2008
My new hobby
My friends and I have been running a booth at the Moscow Farmer's Market each Saturday this summer. I started with my baby bracelets and decided to try my hand at Women's jewelry. It's been great. It is such a learning experience. I think that when the market is over in October I might want to start my own business and keep going with it at my own pace. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to try it first at the farmers market. I'm learning so much about business and what people like. Here is a picture of our booth. Here we are at the National Lenitl Festival in Pullman, WA. We're also doing a women's craft fair at the U of I in November. Although I've been busy with it, it's been nice to have my own thing to work on and keep my mind busy with. Someday I'll have a website with it all on it so you all can check out my stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks great, Jenny!
I heard something about "google adsence accounts". You should look into it about putting your business on it.
Hppy things ar going good for you. I miss you and Jordan and the kids. Please give them all a hug for me. A big one for you too!
Love,
Jeanine
That is so neat! I can't wait to see your stuff. Good for you!
way to go Jenny! I bet your jewlery is amazing. Hope it keeps going well for you.
Post a Comment