Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soccer Mom

Well, I'm officially a soccer/dance mom. Graham started his first season of soccer a couple of weeks ago and Emery started dance a couple of weeks ago and they both LOVE it! I was so excited for them to get going in something, but after realizing my Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings were gone (and so is my husband), I'm already starting to look for the light at the end of the tunnel.


Here's Graham looking awesome in his Thrashers uniform.

Emery looking stellar in her purple dance outfit pulling a sweet pose.

Happy Birthday Livi! We got to celebrate twice last weekend on our whirlwind to trip to Salt Lake and Rexburg. It was so good to see everyone.

Our version of The Naked Chef. The snotty nose is especially appetizing.

They clean up pretty well, don't they.

3 comments:

Ty and Jenn said...

So adorable! I am glad they are involved in fun activities. I am looking for something for Luke to do. We have a Y close by that offers toddler classes and I am considering signing him up.

Camile said...

Cute page layout soccer mom! I love the naked picture of Livi - too cute!!! I can't believe how old Emery is starting to look - she is getting more and more beautiful!

Michelle said...

Your kids are so cute. Looks like you are keeping yourself busy. I can't wait until your new website comes out with your jewelry. I love it.