Jaden is about 7 1/2 months now and growing bigger and stronger. We can hardly hold him any longer. He is clapping now, saying dada and mama, and we think a tooth might be coming pretty soon here. We had quite a scare on Superbowl Sunday when we had to take Jaden to the hospital with a 103temp. He ended up having brochitis and possibly a little of RSV. He ended up getting over it and is now a happy camper again. I guess we're just worried new parents. We are having a great time with him though. We are especially excited he has a cousin here in town now. I think they look pretty similar and they share the same middle name. I'm guessing Kendyl and Jaden will have a pretty neat bond. Congrats to Cody and Kendra! We are so happy for y'all!!
Love,
Giff, Amanda, and Jaden
1 comment:
What a handsome little guy. I'm glad that you guys had fun in Texas. Warm weather does sound good right about now. I'm so sad that we have to be so far away from you guys and the rest of the family with all the little ones. We miss you guys so much and hopefully can plan a trip home before we move off to who knows where. Keep in touch. Love
Jenny
Post a Comment