Congratulations!!!!! Oh how I wish that we could be there to see your beautiful little boy. Kendra, you look way too pretty to have just had a baby. Good job! We love you guys so much and wish you all the luck in the world over the next few weeks. All I can say is, sleep when you can and cherish every moment, even in the middle of the night, because they do grow so fast and tiny babies don't last very long. Hopefully we can see you soon. Post more pictures soon. Love, Us
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! Oh how I wish that we could be there to see your beautiful little boy. Kendra, you look way too pretty to have just had a baby. Good job! We love you guys so much and wish you all the luck in the world over the next few weeks. All I can say is, sleep when you can and cherish every moment, even in the middle of the night, because they do grow so fast and tiny babies don't last very long. Hopefully we can see you soon. Post more pictures soon. Love,
Us
We were so glad to be there when you had your baby. He is such a sweet little guy. Let us know when you plan to bless him so we can be there.
what a cute baby! congrats! good luck with everything especially the sleeping part! what is the baby's name??
Post a Comment