Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleep? What's that?




Lately Jaden has not been the sleeping angel we've enjoyed for six months. This last week or two, he has decided that it's fun to wake up during the night a few times and play. Needless to say, we haven't quite enjoyed our sleep either. I think the nielson babies have some problems. Just kidding. Anyways, he was supposed to be sleeping and I went in his room this morning and he was having a ball. I thought it was kind of funny so I took a few pictures.

1 comment:

Jordan and Jenny said...

Oh Amanda. I know your pain. But I do have some good news. Olivia has been sleepig better this last week. She still wakes up, but usually can put her self back to sleep after jabbering for a bit. I stopped feeding her at the beginning of last week during the night, and she took to that easier than I thought she would. But now she's teething so who knows what she'll do next. Good luck Ya'all.