Jordan took a picture of my jeans the other day because he thought I was wierd for patching the same knee three times. He asked, "Are we that poor?" Well, it's not that, don't we all have that favorite pair of jeans that you try so hard to hang on to long after you should have gotten rid of them? I think it's about time to come to grips.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Favorite Jeans
Jordan took a picture of my jeans the other day because he thought I was wierd for patching the same knee three times. He asked, "Are we that poor?" Well, it's not that, don't we all have that favorite pair of jeans that you try so hard to hang on to long after you should have gotten rid of them? I think it's about time to come to grips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I remember those! good luck!
You better wear those when we get together!
Yes! I love old jeans! I am always sad when it is time to say goodbye!
I remember these jeans. You have always looked great in them.
Post a Comment