Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Parsons

Our family away from home moved from Moscow last weekend and things just haven't been the same without them. The Parsons have been here with us through alot over the last 2 years and I'm so grateful to have had them here. Thanks for being such great friends! We'll miss you and your two little Munchkins! Here are a few memories.

-Fishing at Springvalley reservior and Carly falling through the space in the docks.

-Playing rook and loosing to the guys on the weekends.

-Aaron killing everyone at scrabble.

-Girls trip to the temple and talking nonstop about life when we are 30 :)

-Eyecandy (Camile will know what I'm talking about)

-Christmas eve dinner, and Christmas day, and Easter, and many other holidays

-Carly teasing Graham and making him squeal (such sweet justice)

-Carly and Ellie sneeking out in their pajamas first thing in the morning, while Camile was in the shower, to come over and play

-Camile teaching me how to make bows

-Camile and I talking at my house while all the kids were over at hers (we put Graham in charge)

-Treats on Sundays

-Camile not being ashamed to admit that she almost ate a whole box of cookies at one sitting

-Carly knocking on my door and then walking in while she yelled "Come In!"

-Babysitting their girls and wondering how Ellie got chocolate all over her hands and the floor-- it wasn't chocolate!

-laughing to the point of tears, alot


We love you guys and wish you the best in SLC.

Emery, Ellie, Carly, Katherine, and Ashlynn

The Perry's live next door to us and they have also been great friends this last year. How blessed we have been!

2 comments:

Camile said...

So, we obviously don't get on the internet very frequently! I loved reading your memories of our time together - I had forgotten about some of them! I had a good laugh over a few of them (life at age 30, i candy :), Graham in "charge" of the girls) ha ha! we definitely had some good times - I will always think of our time in Moscow with you guys as very happy times!
Thanks for your friendship.
Love, Camile

Camile said...

Jenny,
I just noticed the post below of Olivia - Carly and Ellie were so happy to see pictures of her! It looks like she enjoyed the pudding. What cuties! That's funny about Olivia's pants not fitting! We sure do miss you guys - Carly keeps saying that she wants a friend her age and that she likes Moscow better than here. I'm starting to like it here better. The hardest thing is just not having a lot of kids around to play with. There are two little girls on our street that are both 5. One goes to preschool/daycare everyday, and the other we don't really know. Well, anyway, keep us posted...