Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Weekend

Congrats Daisy, Cody, and Kendra on the new puppies!

Of course I forgot to take my camera to my annual girl's weekend last weekend, so I can't post any fun pictures, but we had a great time any way. Here's a recap:
Round trip ticket from Spokane to SLC: $250
Salad from Wendy's at 9 am in the airport: $5
Movie ticket to a good tear jerker with girlfriends: $6
A weekend every year with three friends that you could call your sisters that inspire you to be a better wife, a better mother, and a more Christlike person: Priceless.

Thank you Saun, Ellen, and Hilary (and you too Laura and Margie) for a wonderful weekend. I love you guys so much. This is one of my most cherished traditions.

2 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, I loved what you wrote. It was so much fun. Can't wait till next year!

Ellen said...

You're a dove, Jenny. An absolute dove. I had a great time!