I just got back from NYC on Monday morning at 3:00am. We had a blast. Even though it was only four days, we were able to fit a lot in the trip. We took a harbor cruise in the Hudson and we were able to see the Manhattan Skyline from the water and we could also see New Jersey as well. We went to the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, a Broadway show called Wicked, lots and lots of shopping, the Serendipity Restaurant, tours through Brooklyn, Ground Zero, Original Macy's, took a horse and buggy through Central Park, Chinatown, Soho, time square, went to the Today show, saw the New York Stock Exchange, Little Italy, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, Brooklyn Bridge, Greenwich Village, and more stuff I can't think of. Anyway it was a blast! It was really cool to go to church on Sunday in a high rise building as well. It was kind of funny not to see a normal church building and just another high rise. It was truly an overwhelming city with high rises for miles and miles. I absolutely loved it and want to go back. Here are a few pictures from the trip. We took so many, I just didn't know what to post so here are a couple.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment